It’s the fifth year of our annual summer sell out event: The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards, but this year we have an extra reason to celebrate as we turn 5, so what better way to mark the occasion, than with a glamorous anniversary gala ball, and this year, we are partying in pure elegance and style.
Join 400 industry guests, business owners, distributors, professionals, press, media and influencers, for an unforgettable summer evening. Let’s celebrate in style at London’s most iconic location, The Hilton on Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair.
Purchase Your Diamond Awards Tickets 2019
This year our theme is Iconic Beauty, dress code will be Iconic Glamour for Ladies, and Black Tie for Gentlemen. The evening will pay tribute to some of the most iconic faces, past present and future that have defined the modern concept of beauty.
An Unforgettable Evening
6.45pm Welcome Champagne Reception in The Grand Ballroom Foyer
7.45pm 3 Course A-La-Carte Dinner in The Grand Ballroom
8.45pm Diamond Awards
9.45pm Diamond Awards End and Gala Party Begins
1.00am Carriages at 1am
London Hilton on Park Lane
The London Hilton is an iconic hotel in London’s exclusive Mayfair district.
An icon of British hospitality since 1963, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton hotel to open in the UK — purveyors of excellence ever since. Overlooking Hyde Park, the location is close to West End theatres, historic landmarks and famous shopping districts. Step inside the hotel and find elegant rooms with magnificent views, world-class dining, and modern facilities for business and relaxation — everything you need for a remarkable stay in the capital.
Book direct on Hilton.com
- Free standard WiFi
- 453 guest rooms including 56 suites, with stunning views
- Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows with panoramic views
- Enriching treatments at Spa to You
- Prestigious location near Buckingham Palace and Harrods
- Multilingual staff including Arabic, Chinese and Russian
Safety in Beauty Celebrates 5 Year of Campaigning for Milestones in Safety and 5 Years of The Diamond Awards,
It’s that time of year again, when we celebrate the companies, individuals and brands doing things right in the aesthetics and beauty industry. Since launching The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards three years ago, they’ve become a prestigious and highly acclaimed event, and we’re proud to be presenting a 5th year of awards, as well as celebrating 5 years of our campaign work and milestones
Our 5th Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards Ceremony and Grand Anniversary Party will take place on Saturday 6th July at a luxury 5 star venue in London.
The awards are dedicated to recognising and paying special tribute to the many outstanding businesses, professionals, brands and service providers in the beauty and aesthetics industry. The awards highlight those going the extra mile in dedication and excellence and those in pursuit of the highest standards of safety in an industry frustratingly tainted by the rogue minority.
The 2019 Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards are placing special, and deserved, emphasis on pride. We’ll be honouring, commending and showcasing personal case studies, stories and other empowering examples of how the beauty industry can unite in enriching the lives of those it works with. Our wish is to celebrate those transforming and empowering in the most positive ways. We’ll be promoting powerful transformations and inspiring real life tales of tenacious kindness, dedication and support.
2019 will see 12 recipients awarded with Diamond Accolades, followed by our final star award for Outstanding Career. We’ll end the ceremony and commence a glamorous evening of celebration, with an explosive parade of glamour style, music, and first class entertainment.
- The Triumph and Transformation Award – Best Patient Journey (New!)
- The Aesthetic Training, Education and Professional Development Award
- Beauty Business of The Year Award (Open to Skin/Hair/Cosmetics/Advanced
- Beauty/Nails/Permanent Make Up)
- Aesthetic Doctor of The Year
- Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon of The Year
- Cosmetic Dentist/Clinic of The Year
- Cosmetic Nurse of The Year
- Aesthetic Clinic of The Year (Open to 1 Clinic or Multiple Group)
- Best Spa (Open to 1 Spa or Multiple Group)
- Award for Innovation & Pioneering Service, Brand or Product
- The Skin Hero Award (New!)
- Inspirational Person of the Year – A People’s Choice Award
- Outstanding Career Achievement (Lifetime Achievement Award)