The Inspirational Surgical Transformation Award is an accolade for the surgical professional that has created a truly inspiring outcome for a patient.
- This award requires the surgeon to have only performed surgery to have achieved the final result, a combination of surgical procedures is accepted.
- The final result can be the combination of several sessions of surgery or one session within 12 months.
- The final results must have been achieved purely by surgical methods permitted under the scope of the specialist registration status on The General Medical Council pertaining to the surgeon.
- Photographic and video evidence required with consent from patient.
- Surgeon should have consistent track record in excellent patient care and safety principles.
The winner will be selected by The Safety in Beauty Judging Committee.
Submit your entry for this award here.
The Inspirational Non Surgical Transformation Award is sponsored by Inmode
InMode’s technological advancements began over two decades ago with state-of-the-art light, laser, and radiofrequency devices invented by leading doctors and scientists, who essentially launched and shaped the industry. Our technology continues that legacy to provide superior satisfaction for both the patient and the practice.
For more information please visit InMode