Here at The Safety in Beauty Campaign – we are delighted to present the third episode of a You Tube series called #FillMeIn.
Click here to watch Episode 3 of #FillMeIn which asks an important question” ‘Is your face in safe hands?”
The express on-line series will be discussing dermal fillers and all subjects related to popular injectable treatments. The series created by The Safety in Beauty Campaign powered by Teoxane UK gives tips, information and guides on how to go about seeking injectable aesthetic treatments, safely, and what to look for in filler products.
Resident expert for the series, Dr. Sarah Tonks, takes us through each episode with her wealth of expertise and information
The #FillMeIn series now on you tube includes topics such as:
- The consequences of unsafe dermal fillers
- Asking your aesthetic practitioner about product variations and brands
- Product types and areas of injections, which filler type is suitable for each part of the face
- Looking after your skin after cosmetic injections
- Safeguarding your skin, health and wellbeing with informed choices
- Who is injecting your cosmetic treatments?
Thank you for supporting Safety in Beauty,