How Safe is Your Dermal Filler?
Here at The Safety in Beauty Campaign – we are delighted to present the second episode of a You Tube series called #FillMeIn.
Click here to watch Episode 2 of #FillMeIn which asks an important question” ‘How Safe is Your Dermal Filler?”
The express on-line series will be discussing dermal fillers and all subjects related to popular injectable treatments. The series created by The Safety in Beauty Campaign powered by Teoxane UK gives tips, information and guides on how to go about seeking injectable aesthetic treatments, safely, and what to look for in filler products.
Resident expert for the series, Dr. Sarah Tonks, takes us through each episode with her wealth of expertise and information
The episode now on you tube includes topics such as:
- The consequences of unsafe dermal fillers
- Asking your aesthetic practitioner about product variations and brands
- Product types and areas of injections, which filler type is suitable for each part of the face
- Looking after your skin after cosmetic injections
- Safeguarding your skin, health and wellbeing with informed choices
The Safety in Beauty Campaign is the UK’s only independent organisation which assists and supports members of the public who are seeking help and advice, following a substandard or botched aesthetic treatment.
- We create awareness of safe ways to seek cosmetic and aesthetic treatments
- We provide pathways for emotional, legal and physical support if treatments have gone wrong
- We expose activities which are unsafe and help protect public health, safety and wellbeing