To increase your chances of being shortlisted as a finalist at The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards 2022, entrants are required to meet at least 8-10 criteria points, which are listed in the five categories below.
Training and Development (where possible please demonstrate)
- Qualifications and Education demonstrated and visible in business premises
- Experience/evidence minimum 3 years experience in sector
- Examples of case studies, scientific studies, papers, books, or articles published
- Evidence of specialist training
- Demonstrating a clear dedication to the refinement and advancement of a particular specialty, skill or interest.
- Continuous professional development.
- Creating and implementing training schemes, courses and workshops for the purposes of education, learning and development for the industry and colleagues
- Any work undertaken as a brand KOL, Ambassador or spokesperson (give details)
- Evidence of registration to any regulating professional bodies and organisations
The Patient or Customer Experience (where possible please demonstrate)
- Clinical outcomes, well detailed examples including photographs
- Record keeping, compliancy with data protection and efficient management ICO
- Recommendations, and reviews which can be verified
- Hygiene and Safety compliancy, licenses, certificates, training courses completed
- Examples of (non public) patient and client feedback, (e.g direct communication, letters of thanks etc)
- Consistent growth in track record, give details of years in business and growth of business
- Example of patient/client experience being positive, safe outcomes (show patient/client journey can be video or photographic or written)
- Examples of safeguarding clients and patients with psychological evaluations, and/or other emotional support services
- Examples of business marketing materials used to market your business/service/product
- Photographic evidence of Insurance policies clearly displayed on premises
- Examples of aftercare policy, give examples of advice, support, and methods of information for aftercare for patients/clients
- Demonstrate examples of good practice exercised in business activity on a daily basis
- Emergency policies and protocols
- Emergency out of hours policy
- Emergency training certificates and courses completed
- Video testimonials
Media Proactive (where possible please demonstrate)
- Proactive in sharing news, opinions and creating awareness in mainstream media or via social media
- Writing blogs, sharing articles and videos for the purposes of creating awareness and educating on safety
- Inclusive, community outreach,
- Media activity, inclusion in articles,TV, Radio or other media work.
- Books published
- Awards and accolades won
Independent and Proactive (where possible please demonstrate)
- Creating awareness via own forms of activities such as independent self formed campaigns or creating and distributing petitions, other activities
- Supporting charitable/non-profit causes that raise awareness of safety in health, wellness, personal care and beauty
- Reporting incidences of bad practice or unsafe practice to relevant authorities such as GDC, GMC and NMC, ASA, CQC
Charitable Endeavour and Pro Bono Work (where possible please demonstrate)
- Professionals, brands, and business activities that have given up a significant amount of their fee earning time, to help charitable cases, at no cost whatsoever.
- Pro-bono work, UK or worldwide.
- Charitable endeavours, activities and projects
- Consumer facing campaigns
- Donations, fundraising and examples of charitable support