The Safety in Beauty Cosmetic Surgery Provider of The Year Award, is given to either an individual consultant surgeon, a partnership of cosmetic surgeons, or a practice group of surgeons, that have contributed to the profession, and have raised consumer awareness relating to the safety and education of cosmetic surgery choices. Entrants will also have demonstrated outstanding care and treatment to their patients, with excellent outcomes, positive patient testimonies, and the ability to demonstrate an exemplary pathway and journey for their patients, from beginning to end.
- Education, training and qualifications.
- All entrants must be registered with The General Medical Council on the specialist register, and only perform surgery pertaining to their specific area of expertise, training and qualifications.
- Proof of any professional membership associations
- Proof of continuous professional development.
- The surgeon must not be subject to any pending legal cases or lawsuits, nor must have been within the last 5 years.
- Patient testimony and feedback
- Examples of how the surgeon has raised consumer awareness relating to the safety and education of cosmetic surgery choices.
- Examples of any pro-bono work.
- Examples of any charitable work.
- Examples of any press/media inclusion.
Partial vote and judging.
Surgeons may be nominated here, or surgeons may enter themselves here