Welcome to Tuhi Clinic
Tuhi Clinic is a stunning, luxurious, modern, clinic located in London Bridge and also Orpington, in Kent. This award-winning clinic offers an extensive range of face and body treatments and are experts in treating skin of colour, advanced aesthetic treatments and personalised skin packages. There is a vast selection of treatments including; wrinkle-relaxing injections, non-surgical face, hand and décolletage lift with dermal fillers, weight loss, skin consultations and minor procedures. With decades of experience and devoted to making patients feel at ease from the moment they walk through the door, Dr Bhavjit Kaur looks forward to welcoming you.
What makes Tuhi Clinic unique?
- Comprehensive consultation – Dr. Bhavjit will meticulously evaluate your complete health and well-being, going beyond skin analysis, to offer a bespoke treatment strategy that yields extraordinary results.
- Doctor owned clinic with a medically led team – in safe hands
- Natural, fresh results – the clinic strives to deliver outstanding results, which includes ongoing aftercare, with Dr. Bhavjit available to help and advise.
- Treatment choice is fundamental to providing their patients with the best possible outcomes. From skin health to hair loss treatment options their tailored plans are as unique as their patients.
About Dr. Bhavjit Kaur
Founder and Medical Director, Dr. Bhavjit Kaur, is an esteemed medical professional, responsible for overseeing all aspects of the clinic’s operations and providing exceptional care to her patients. With her expertise and passion for delivering outstanding results, she plays a pivotal role in the success of the clinic ensuring patients receive top-quality treatments and experiences.
Dr Bhavjit is a qualified medical practitioner with over 12 years of experience in Aesthetic Medicine. She is a board member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM) and an appointed appraiser and mentor to their members. She has contributed to many medical journals as an author and reviewer and is frequently invited as a speaker for national and international conferences. As patient safety remains her priority she focuses on the latest advances in all aspects of non-surgical treatments and skincare.
Treatments and services offered at Tuhi Clinic
Tuhi Clinic offers an extensive array of treatments to cater to your unique needs. Here are some of the options you can select from:
- Wrinkle-reducing injections
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
- Medical grade skincare
- Hair loss treatments
- Skin laxity treatments
Location & contact
London Bridge: Keats House, 24-26 St Thomas Street, London, SE1 9RS
Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre: 19 Homefield Rise, Orpington BR6 0FE
Monday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Phone: 07910 815304