The Grange Clinic
The newly-opened Grange Clinic, which opened in Summer 2021, is a specialist clinic offering a large number of surgical procedures. The Grange Clinic is pioneered by one of the regions paramount to female plastic and aesthetic surgeons. Many of the surgeries can be performed under local anesthetic, including eye lifts, labiaplasty and some face lifts too. In addition to surgical treatments, the clinic also offers injectable procedures such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
The clinic is in a prime location being just a five-minute walk from the Chester train station and including a large private car park. This is great for local clients or clients travelling long distances for the clinic. The Grange clinic aims to provide their clients with the highest quality information so they can make an informed decision about their treatments.
What makes The Grange Clinic Unique?
- The Grange Clinic is based in a beautiful building in Chester City Centre and all employees respect the history of the location and the building, whilst also providing the most modern techniques and standards available.
- The treatments the clinic offers allows for subtle enhancements of the areas treated which can lead to a transformation in appearance.
- The service provided will be carried out in a luxurious and exclusive environment and will adhere to the most rigorous of surgical and hygiene standards.
- The clinic offers three consulting rooms as well as two operating theatres to provide a specialist service for their clients.
About The Grange Clinic
The team at the Grange Clinic are a female-led clinical and managerial team, allowing clients to feel comfortable and at ease. All surgeons working at the clinic hold consultation positions in the NHS and have had extensive training, including international fellowships; demonstrating further experience and qualifications. The surgeons are also trained and qualified to offer injectable treatments, in addition to the surgical treatments.
The Medical Director and Consultant of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery is Mrs Aenone Harper-Machin (MB, CHB, MSc, FRCS). Mrs Harper Machin is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon with an Honours Degree from the University of Liverpool, Post-Graduate training in Bristol, Yorkshire, South Wales and Manchester; and completed her Fellowship at the University of Toronto Canada. In addition to these impressive qualifications, Mrs Harper-Machin is an Honourary Senior Lecturer in the busiest specialist plastic surgery department in Europe and is Chair of the regional Skin Cancer Specialist MDT for the Cheshire and Merseyside region. As you can see, she has an extensive range of qualifications and experience, allowing her to perform many treatments on all clients.
Memberships and Accolades
The Grange Clinic has professional associations with
- The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Mrs Harper-Machin, the clinic’s Medical Director and Consultant, has published academic literature within difficult breast wounds and has lectured throughout the world. She has been adopted as a key advisor to the facial reconstruction society due to her expert knowledge in this field. Additionally, she is the specialty lead for plastic surgery at the University of Liverpool.
In The Media
Mrs Harper-Machin is known for treating well-known BBC Football Expert. Mark Lawrenson, for skin cancer.
Treatments and services offered at The Grange Clinic
- Anti-wrinkle injections for the upper face and other areas
- Aqualyx fat dissolving injections
- Break procedures including nipple correction and nipple reduction
- Dermal Filler
- Correction of complications from other providers
- Headaches and migrane relief
- Hyperhydrosis (Excess sweating)
- Intimate women’s surgeries including labiaplasty and scar revision following childbirth injury
- PCA skin peels
- Skin surgeries including scar revision, ear lobe correction, skin biopsies and mole, cyst, wart or skin-tag removal, and more
Location & contact
The Grange Clinic
1 Hoole Road
Opening Days and Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Telephone Number: 01244 350718
Want to find out more about The Grange Clinic?
The Grange Clinic welcome’s new patients for consultation and treatment.
Please use the contact form below to request more information or a consultation
Oops! We could not locate your form.