Welcome to The Elixir Clinic at The Wellness Clinic in Harrods
The Elixir Clinic IV Nutrient Therapy is recognised as the market leader in IV therapy, The Elixir Clinic offers a range of bespoke blends to sustain long-term wellbeing.
There are many benefits to receiving IV nutrient therapy which include
1. Increased wellness and wellbeing
2. Prevention of some illnesses,
3. Rapid hydration for dehydrated bodies
4. Enhanced beauty
5. Improved physical recovery from sports and exhaustion
What makes The Elixir Clinic at The Wellness Clinic in Harrods unique?
- Enjoy a truly bespoke treatment plan to rejuvenate your skin and address your individual wellbeing goals.
- Experience treatments with qualified experienced medical professional from the outset of your patient journey until the end.
- Clear, jargon free, friendly consultations by experienced medical professionals.
- 5 star relaxing, safe, treatments in a luxurious modern state of the art clinic.
- Covid-19 safe clinic, where your safety and wellbeing is at the core of their priority.
- Aftercare advice all the way through your journey with The Elixir Clinic
Co-founders Mahi Aramideh (pictured) and Acaena Amoros were working as nurses when they realised the power of the IV infusion, which became the VitaDrip® at The Elixir Clinic. These blends of vitamins, minerals and amino acids are formulated to support hydration and energy levels, while promoting anti-ageing and other health benefits.
Treatments and services offered at The Elixir Clinic at The Wellness Clinic – Harrods
The Elixir Clinic Bespoke Wellness Programmes
This is an exclusive bespoke wellness programmes aimed at identifying the root cause of concerns and targeting wellness goals through natural and effective treatments. Experts, following a consultation, design the programmes, to support chronic fatigue, gut health, detox, weight management, hair health and more. Prices available on request. The Elixir Clinic programmes are designed to support health and do not treat or cure any disease.
The Elixir Clinic Intravenous Laser Therapy
IV laser therapy involves a low-level infrared laser light being directly applied to the bloodstream to create deeper tissue penetration. The Elixir Clinic offers red, blue and yellow infrared lasers, each with its own benefits, prescribed by our registered practitioners based on your needs. IV laser therapy is recommended as a combined treatment with a VitaDrip® to allow for absorption of the nutrients being delivered to the bloodstream.
The Elixir Clinic VitaDrip® Infusions
Administered intravenously, VitaDrip® infusions are a blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids designed to boost hydration, reduce fatigue and support the immune system. Each IV infusion contains a different concentration of nutrients to target specific needs, including low mood and even jet lag. Intramuscular Vitamin Therapy can be used for a quick top up: B12 booster shots and the Hair, Nails & Skin are amongst the most popular injections.
Location & contact
The Elixir Clinic welcome new patients for consultation and treatment.
For a guide to The Elixir Clinic prices please complete the form below,
The Elixir Clinic at The Wellness Clinic Harrods
87-135 Brompton Road,
4Th Floor, London
+44 (0)20 7225 5678
Make an enquiry
Oops! We could not locate your form.