Thames Skin Clinic is a bespoke, doctor-led, skin clinic tucked away in the heart of Twickenham. Away from the bustle of the high street where patients consult with Dr Hemming and her hand-picked team of specialists.
The clinic is focused on skin health and offers combined rejuvenation treatments creating natural results.
The careful hands of founder Dr Anna Hemming and a team of experienced therapists provide a safe environment to enhance your natural beauty, and achieve confidence with safe personal care.
About Dr. Anna Hemming
Dr Anna Hemming is a fully qualified medical doctor with 22 years experience, in skin health and over 13 years medical aesthetic training. She is an international speak and key opinion leader for both UK and global brands. She has published articles in leading aesthetic journals and patients travel nationally and internationally to experience her treatments. She has been described as a ‘goddess with a needle’ due to her gentle touch and her dermal filler results are so natural you experience the effect of turning back time. Always aiming treatment to result in a better version of yourself.
What makes Thames Skin Clinic unique?
- Discover the best skin procedures and premium medically led highly technical skincare brands which are not available online or over the counter.
- Enjoy a truly bespoke treatment plan to rejuvenate your skin and address your individual concerns. Tailored to your needs we put a skin, face, hair and body treatment plan together. By looking after all of you we are able to improve medical concerns as well as improve the way you feel and your self-esteem.
- Led by Dr Anna Hemming and her team of senior aestheticians that have over 35 years of experience in medicine and aesthetic treatments.
- No need to travel to Harley Street, enjoy expertise, quality and experience in South West London, serving patients from Twickenham, Richmond, Teddington, Wimbledon, Chiswick, Barnes, Surrey, Home counties and London, as well as international visitors as we are a stones’ throw from London Heathrow.
A lifelong passion for skin
Dr Hemming’s passion for skin has been a lifelong journey starting as a child with eczema, and suffering from rosacea and dermographia as an adult. Dr Hemming has experienced the issues resulting from difficult skin. From a young age her passions with creative art and science developed and gave her a natural eye and highly skilled creative flare for the most gentle and subtle of treatments. She also has an understanding of perspective and balance in life.
Her journey to starting Thames Skin Clinic has travelled though many different medical worlds including a commission in the British Army, working as a GP at Buckingham Palace, traveling with expedition medicine and hospital specialties in Surgery, Anaesthetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute Medicine and Emergency departments. Each job and country that Dr Hemming has experienced and lived has shaped her personality and broadened her understanding to deliver the very best medical aesthetic and skin health rejuvenation treatments in the UK today.
Thames Skin Clinic Patient Promise
At Thames Skin Clinic, founder and clinical director, Dr Anna Hemming, oversees all treatments. A member of the team is always available to provide any reassurance you need before, during and after your procedure.
Clinic communication is clear and jargon free, you will get a thorough explanation about any treatment. Your concerns, fears and expectations will be listened to very carefully. Thames Skin clinic are committed to delivering you a personalised, positive and safe experience.
Thames Skin Clinic promise that you will only ever receive the best treatments and products that are scientifically evaluated. Each treatment and product has been handpicked by Dr.Hemming to produce natural results for astute patients.
Treatments and services offered at Thames Skin Clinic
- Dermal fillers
- Toxin wrinkle treatment
- Skin tightening
- Pigmentation treatment
- Thread vein treatment
- Facial vein treatment
- Rosacea Treatment
- Acne treatment
- Body sculpting
- Muscle definition treatment
- Weight management
- Mole removal
- Skin tag removal
- Laser rejuvenation
- LED Phototherapy
- Plasma surgical
- Sweat reduction treatments
- Radio frequency (face and body)
- Radiofrequency microneedling
- Vampire Facial
- Skin boosters
- Vampire Facial
- Body Treatments
- Laser hair removal
Location & contact
Thames Skin Clinic,
1-3 Baylis Mews
Twickenham TW1 3HQ
Telephone 0208 150 3400
Thames Skin Clinic offer a vast array of treatments for Face, Body, Hair and Skin requirements.
*All aesthetic treatments involving dermal fillers and toxin injections are carried out by regulated healthcare professionals
For a guide to the clinic prices please request a Thames Skin Clinic Treatment Brochure below
Thames Skin Clinic welcome new patients for consultation and treatment. To book your new patient consultation with Dr Hemming or a member of her team please use the contact form.