Welcome to Face Restoration
Located in the heart of the medical district, Harley Street and Mayfair, London and Cambridge, the team at Face Restoration – Dr Jonathan Roos and Dr Rachna Murthy – aim to help people live their best lives, look and be the best and most confident version of themselves. They have taken a very different approach, working as a diverse and seamless team of two Consultant Surgeons – meaning that procedures are safe, fast and efficient and there is time to listen and care. Miss Murthy and Professor Roos are the go-to team for anything to do with the eyes. They offer Oculoplastic Surgery, general ophthalmology, and aesthetic treatments for both men and women, including injectables, laser, light devices and medical grade skincare. Their state of the art offering includes the most up to date and innovative technology and products to ensure that their patients receive great results time after time.
What Makes Face Restoration Unique?
- Two Consultant delivered surgical treatments and procedures specialising in the eyes, eyelids, skincare and facial aesthetics
- Team mission – to enhance the patient experience and safety with advanced technical skill, innovative technology, education, and patient care that is second to none
- Innovation – Drs Murthy and Roos have pioneered Purifeyes, their dedicated eye cleanser offering highly effective hygiene and protection without causing irritation to the delicate surface of the eye.
- Pioneering – They are the first in the country to offer OptiLight IPL and CellFx scarless lesion removal as well as 3D Artery MR imaging of facial vessels prior to filler treatments.
About Professor Jonathan Roos, Dr Rachna Murthy and Face Restoration
Face Restoration was founded by a partnership of consultant Surgeons, Dr Rachna Murthy and Dr Jonathan Roos and is run by them together as a team. They are award-winning consultant ophthalmologists and oculoplastic surgeons offering life changing results to hundreds of patients for the eyes and face, across the UK.
The team has more than half a century of combined medical experience and over three decades of NHS experience. They have been trained at Cambridge, Harvard, Moorfield’s eye hospital, Chelsea/Westminster as well as Melbourne Australia and have published over 60 academic publications. They are on the editorial board of the PMFA (plastic, maxillofacial and aesthetic surgery journal).
The clinic has been featured in Hello, The Evening Standard, The Independent and Tatler where they have been listed in the top 3 for eyelid surgery in the UK. Miss Murthy has also been awarded Consultant Surgeon of the year 2022 at the Aesthetics Awards.
The team at Face Restoration look forward to welcoming you.
Treatments and services offered at Face Restoration
There is a wide range of treatments available at Face Restoration, here are just a few of them for you to consider:
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Dark under eye circles
- Medical Grade Skin Care
- HArmoniCA hybrid injectable
- Dermal fillers
- IPL with Optilight
Location & contact
Lanserhof at the Arts Club 17-18 Dover Street,
London, W1S 4LT
Clinic: 25 Harley Street and 9 Harley Street
London W1G 9QW
One Welbeck Hospital,
London W1G 0AR
Monday 9 to 5
Tuesday 9 to 6
Wednesday 9 to 5
Thursday 9 to 5
Friday 9 to 5