Emily Ponte Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics Clinic was launched in summer 2019, by founder Emily Ponte. With over 20 years in the beauty and cosmetics industry Emily is an established and sought after Permanent Makeup Artist & trainer. She has been recognised for outstanding work by leading PMU industry awards over the years.
The clinic consists of highly trained industry professionals, offering advanced treatments such as permanent makeup, medical led aesthetics and non-surgical body sculpting treatments.
Prices range from £50 – £500 Per treatment
What makes Emily Ponte Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics Clinic unique?
- Professionalism – Continuously acts with integrity to maintain the ethical standards and values of the Permanent Make-Up & Aesthetics industry
- Safety – Emily has always followed strict protocols when it comes to hygiene and infection control. With the recent Covid-19 pandemic, Emily and her clinic have updated their protocols in line with government guidelines. Emily also launched a Covid-19 secure marketing package, to assist other clinics in preparing for re-opening.
- Innovation – Brand creator & innovator of the “BROWBLEND™’ , the latest in advanced eyebrow techniques.
- Cutting Edge – Emily always stays at the forefront of the industry, attending several conferences each year, bringing new technologies to the clinic and developing her skills with the latest techniques.
- Training – Emily provides 1-1 advanced training on her unique eyebrow techniques and has recently launched her BrowBlend™ advanced online webinar for PMU artists.
- ndustry Recognition – Recognised by the industry, including the Micropigmentation Uk & Safety In Beauty Awards, Emily has been given several accolades over the years for her contribution to the industry. The clinic was also featured in PBL magazine for salon inspiration, for its stylish interior.
Emily ensures the clinic continuously provides the latest in advanced treatments, products and protocols and invests yearly on advanced training to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
Emily has established a very loyal clientele over the years, of whom travel far and wide to visit Emily at her clinic. Emily prides herself in delivering a high standard of service and aftercare for all procedures at all times. This is reflected in the 100% 5 star reviews she has maintained. Safety is paramount to Emily and her team and this is reflected In the high level of service they give each and every client.
With the clinic’s stylish interior, (featuring as clinic inspiration in PBL magazine) and with a warm and welcoming ambience, it is the perfect location
Treatments and services offered at Emily Ponte
- Permanent Makeup – all facial cosmetic treatments, including eyebrows, lips and eyeliner.
- Skin needling & LED – to treat skin conditions & concerns including uneven skin tone and pigmentation, skin dehydration, acne, acne scars, fine lines.
- Facial Aesthetics – dermal fillers and toxin injections. All treatments are carried out by a regulated healthcare professional.
- Non-Surgical Body & Face Treatments – offering the latest cutting edge, non-invasive body & face contouring solutions and cellulite removal.
- Osteopathy – Highly qualified and skilled Osteopath providing treatments to help with sports injuries and ailments. Fully registered with the GOC.
- Beauty – the clinic also offers beauty treatments such as eyelash extensions and makeup and only performed by highly skilled professionals
Location & contact
Emily Ponte Permanent Makeup
135a London Rd,