Welcome to Dermanude Skin Clinic
Dermanude Skin Clinic is located in the delightful village of Hale, they specialise in bespoke skin treatments designed to combat the signs of ageing and they deal with the common skin conditions. The clinic’s aim is to refresh and rejuvenate the skin whilst offering the latest technology, treatments and products. After a free personalised consultation each patient is offered their very own, unique skincare package for long term, continued results.
What makes Dermanude Skin Clinic unique?
- Bespoke Skin Packages – all of their consultations and treatments are entirely personalised. Their specialists will cater to any skin concerns by customising treatments and experience. Clients don’t have to try and decipher themselves through the extensive treatment options which may be best for them, a professional skin specialist will always advise the appropriate treatment pathways to ensure that clients are continually yielding the best results from their time with Dermanude.
- Dermanude provides a comprehensive approach to skincare, they believe that to achieve optimal skin health we need to approach the skin in a “whole” way, skin is bigger than the external symptoms, to understand the root cause of imbalances and inflammation with their test-based system, this allows them to effectively coach clients throughout their skin journey.
- Only medical grade, results driven skincare is used for treatments in clinic and at home, AlumierMD is a true professionally dispensed medical-grade skincare brand dedicated to the latest advancements in Clean Science.
- In clinic the technology and devices on offer have received the prestigious FDA approval ensuring that the highest standards of safety and quality are always delivered.
- Each skincare package has been tried and tested by Tanya and her team to make sure each patient receives long lasting results
About Tanya Hoey
The team is led by clinic founder, Tanya Hoey who has passion for everything skin, is a member of The Beauty Guild and is taking the clinic in the wellness direction. She is currently studying to be an Advanced Skincare and Repair Nutrition Specialist after experiencing many patients with skin conditions related to the gut. Tanya and her team will soon be offering wellness packages including gut nutrition advice and balance testing. Balance Testing allows the clinic to prescribe scientifically proven and personalised nutritional solutions to clients to help to reduce inflammation within the body, including inflammatory skin conditions.
Tanya says “we individually assess each client before any treatment, we advise on the best options for their skin, lifestyle and budget. A plan is built, with ongoing care, both in the clinic and at home. We always advise the most effective course of action and will never prescribe a treatment to clients if they do not need it.”
Treatments and services offered at Dermanude Skin Clinic
There are numerous facial, skin and wellness treatments available at Dermanude Skin Clinic, here are just a few of them for you to consider:
- Dermalux phototherapy
- Hydro2 facial
- SkinPen Microneedling
- AlumierMD Professional Treatments
- Chemical peels
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Partnered with a Doctor Led Medical Group who offer injectable aesthetic treatments in clinic (all treatments performed by a Doctor)
Location & contact
126a Ashley Road,
Altrincham WA14 2UN
Wednesday 11am – 7pm
Thursday 12pm – 8pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 3pm
Phone: 0161 441 6277