Church House Dental Clinic is a national award-winning cosmetic dental practice in the heart of Somerset providing all aspects of dentistry and facial aesthetics.
Dr Sonika Burgers love for Facial Aesthetic treatment lead her to obtain advanced qualifications in the provision of dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxing treatments since 2009 and she keeps herself up to date with all the new developments in the facial aesthetic such as PRGF treatments and cosmetic dental world through regular ongoing training.
What makes us unique?
Church House Dental Clinic is a family run dental and cosmetic practice in the heart of Somerset. Why should you choose us?
- “Comfort”- Relaxing atmosphere since the moment you arrive.Experienced and friendly staff
Hot lavender neck wraps to help you relax during facial treatments.
Comfortable big rooms in which you can relax.
- “Confidence”-Experienced medically trained Clinicians to enhance the quality of treatments delivered.
Following the latest guidelines in clinical governance and decontamination to keep you and themselves safe.
Award winning clinic
Practice ethos – we are family owned clinic and very much focussed on a high-quality experience from the moment you book your appointment.
- “Convenience”-We have our own private carpark right outside the clinic.
We are in the centre of the village and close to other good quality amenities.
Convenient, flexible appointments to suit your busy schedule. Late evening appointments available on Mondays until 7pm.
Saturday appointments available.
We can, through non-surgical facial treatment give you that helping hand to slow down the ageing process. We recognise that cosmetic treatment should be as individual as you are, and we can help you achieve a softened and younger looking appearance by using the very latest product and techniques with a complete, honest, and professional service.
(Please note: *All aesthetic treatments involving dermal fillers and toxin injections are carried out by regulated healthcare professionals)
Treatments and services offered at Church House Dental Clinic
- Dermal Filler treatments – full face treatments offered to advanced level. We use widely recognised products such as Restylane® and Juvederm®
- Wrinkle relaxing treatment with toxins – to helps treat ageing concerns and help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles created by muscle activity.
- PRGF Facial Rejuvenation – The cosmetic use of PRGF (‘plasma rich growth factor’) can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and back of hands….helps damaged, uneven skin tone, pigmentation and ageing skin to produce new collagen and elastin for a glowing, rejuvenated, more youthful-looking complexion. Benefits of PRGF Facial Rejuvenation: Increases collagen production. Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SKINCARE from Dr Zain Obagi – ZO® Skinhealth.
Location & contact
Church House Dental Clinic,