Welcome to Berkshire Aesthetics
This stunning, luxurious, award winning, CQC registered clinic is situated in Maidenhead Berkshire, on Furze Platt Road (just before it becomes Marlow Road) between Maidenhead and Marlow. The clinic is in easy reach of the M40 and M4 and within 15 minutes of many of towns and villages including Henley, Ascot, Beaconsfield, Windsor, Cookham, Sonning, Bourne End, Hurley, Sunningdale & Reading.
The clinic offers an extensive range of face and body treatments and are experts in skin tightening treatments using Ultherapy and Morpheus8 as well as injectable treatments and PDO threads. The clinic is closely linked with a number of medical professionals and provides patients with referrals to their practices for cosmetic surgery procedures. In the not too distant future, along with the launch of their surgical suite, the clinic will be offering appointments with several specialists on-site.
What makes Berkshire Aesthetics unique?
- Comprehensive consultation – one of their skilled doctors will meticulously evaluate your complete health and well-being, going beyond skin analysis, to offer a bespoke treatment strategy that yields extraordinary results.
- Doctor owned clinic with a medically led team – in safe hands
- Natural, fresh results – the clinic strives to give each patient outstanding results which includes ongoing aftercare, with the team available to help and advise.
- Treatment choice is fundamental to providing their patients with the best possible outcomes. From skin health to surgical options their treatment plans are as unique as their patients.
About Dr. Selena Langdon and the team
Dr. Selena founded Berkshire Aesthetics in 2016 following her medical career in the NHS where she trained in both Plastic Surgery and General Practice. Recognised for her skills in both injecting and for CoolSculpting she is a Key Opinion Leader for leading brands including Allergan and Teoxane. Dr Selena was listed in 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 in the Tatler Cosmetic Surgery Guides as the Top Doctor for body treatments with CoolSculpting, Emsculpt & BodyTite. She appears regularly in the press and on the radio speaking on health and wellness issues.
Dr. Selena leads her expert medical team including Consultant Plastic Surgeons, Mr Alok Misra and Mr John Blythe and Aesthetic Doctors including Dr Dara who has advanced and masterclass training in 36 aesthetic procedures who performs advanced treatments including; non-surgical rhinoplasty, tear trough rejuvenation and non-surgical blepharoplasty.
Treatments and services offered at Berkshire Aesthetics
Berkshire Aesthetics offers an extensive array of treatments to cater to your unique needs. Here are some of the options you can select from:
- Wrinkle-reducing injections
- Dermal fillers
- Cosmetic surgery procedures
- Tear trough treatments
- Hydrafacial treatments
- Profhilo therapy
- Chemical peels
- PDO threads
- Laser skin treatments
- Fire & Ice
- Laser hair removal
- Obagi medical grade skincare and treatments
Location & contact
Furze Platt Rd,
Monday 10am – 7pm
Tuesday 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 10am – 7pm
Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday 10am – 7pm
Phone: 01628 202028