Welcome to Beau-Skin by Abi O
Beau-Skin’s founder, Abi Oleck Hewett is an award winning, world renowned facialist who specialises in advanced skin treatments, metabolic peels and aesthetic treatments. Abi is available for at home appointments or at her various pop up clinics across Surrey, Chelsea, and London.
Abi is regarded as an expert in the industry amongst her clients and fellow professionals and regularly writes as a skin care guru for Fabulous Magazine, Woman’s Own, Tesco’s, Cosmopolitan and many more lifestyle magazines.
What Makes Abi-O unique?
- Consultation – enjoy an in-depth one to one with Abi O to formulate your treatment regime
- Treatments – each treatment is tailored to your specific needs
- Skin Care – medical grade for you to use in between treatments, with at home products to support results
- Excellent After Care – care is always on call should you require any questions answered, or support
- Reputation – Excellent results, trusted, and recommended by hundreds of happy clients
About Abi Oleck-Hewett
Abi is a therapist with decades of experience, she is known for her advanced facial treatments and has a large celebrity following and client list, including Lady GaGa , Holly Willoughby, Phillip Schofield and Lizzie Cundy to name a few!
Abi takes great pride in offering the most effective treatments including skin care.
Abi continues to expand her knowledge with continued training and is a well-respected educator teaching fellow therapists. She works with brands such as Ruuby, Amanda Caroline Skin Care, Sand and Sky and Vichy. Abi specialises in product development creating British Vegan friendly luxury products whilst producing exciting and informative videos introducing the brands she loves.
Treatments and services offered at Abi O
There are numerous treatments available at Beau – Skin with Abi O, here are just a few of them for you to choose from:
- Advanced facials
- Acne treatments
- Rosacea treatments
- Pigmentation treatments
Location & contact
29a Disraeli Road,
London, SW15 2DR
Monday 9 to 5,
Tuesday 9 to 5 ,
Wednesday 9 to 8 ,
Thursday 9 to 8 ,
Friday 9 to 6,
Saturday 9 to 3,