The Safety in Beauty Best Topical Skincare Award is allocated to either the manufacturer or distributor of a topical skin product or range, which demonstrates excellent results and safe outcomes for a variety of clients and patients needs.
An award for this category will be allocated to best UK Topical Product, as well as European and Worldwide, it is possible for one brand to win all three awards.
- The product should ideally be distributed in medical aesthetics clinics, and aesthetic related business activities e.g (medi-spa, facialist clinics) whereby the product is endorsed and advocated by advanced aestheticians, and medical and allied healthcare professionals with a daily involvement in skin.
- Product must demonstrate efficacy, and be well accepted and revered amongst clients and patients with feedback.
- Product must demonstrate safety.
- Product must demonstrate ease-of-use.
- Clinical and scientific evidence welcome.
- Product must be established for over 12 months at time of entry.
Partial Voting and Committee Judging