The Safety in Beauty Best Independent Training & Education Award is given to an independent training provider that has demonstrated a training programme which is considered to be comprehensive, ethical and to have advanced the education of medical aesthetic professionals to an outstanding level.
- Training and Education Business/Provider must be established for over 3 years.
- Tutors and teachers must be suitably qualified and trained to be able to deliver teaching.
- Engaging methods of delivery and presentation.
- Unique high-quality educational content.
- Multiple courses of education available.
- A continuous professional development strategy and support system.
- Measurable outcomes of recording achievement and progress.
This award is open for past students and delegates to vote for their favourite Independent Training & Education providers here
Business activities offering Independent Training & Education in Aesthetics and Cosmetic Medicine may also apply directly here
This category is judged by a committee.
The Safety in Beauty Best Independent Training & Education Award is sponsored by Pabau
Pabau’s CRM is an all in one system that helps businesses save time which in turn enables their rapid growth. Their features allow you to craft the perfect experience for your clients, to ensure they leave happy and ready to re-book. To find out more about how Pabau can help excel your clinic, spa or salon business please click here