The Safety in Beauty Best Hair Restoration Award 2022 is given to the professional, clinic or brand. The winner will be assessed on various criteria which includes, training, safety and outcomes.
Education, training and qualifications
- Examples of consumer facing Information, and education relating to hair loss.
- Examples of techniques and methods used for hair restoration including hair transplant surgery.
- Examples of hair research and education undertaken.
- Examples of consumer facing promotional material relating to the understanding and reputation of hair restoration techniques and treatments.
- Examples of contribution to the industry.
- Examples of continuous professional development in the professional practice of hair restoration.
- Examples of conduct and ethics and to promote education in appropriate skills.
- Examples of outcomes including patient/client feedback/testimonials.
Clinics, professionals or brands can be nominated here, or applicants enter themselves here.