The Safety in Beauty Best Aesthetic Dr of The Year Award recognises the aesthetic Doctor who has gone above and beyond in their daily work to contribute to their profession, industry and above the safety of their patients.
- Entrants must be a GMC registered medical professional or a GDC registered medical professional (Doctor or Dentist, or Surgeon)
- Evidence from patients within last 24 months, regarding outstanding care, excellent outcomes, and a safe, professional experience.
- The entrant must not be subject to any pending legal investigations or claims by any third party entity at the time of entry and for a period of 5 years prior
- Evidence of clinical expertise
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- 5 Years minimum experience in Aesthetics
- Evidence of any further activity reading to charitable endeavours *optional
- Evidence of contributions to press and media *optional
Combination: Vote and Judging Committee
To enter The Safety in Beauty Best Aesthetic Dr of The Year Award click here
The Safety in Beauty Best Aesthetic Doctor of The Year Award is sponsored by Sofwave
Sofwave™ delivers Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam SUPERB™ technology, providing a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and lifting the eyebrows, neck, and submental area in a single treatment session, no matter the season, skin type, or skin color.Patients love that Sofwave™ is non-invasive and can fit into an active lifestyle. Patients can have the treatment and go back to their daily activities immediately. The treatments are quick, typically lasting about 30-45 minutes. Sofwave™’s safety profile is highly rated with its integrated cooling system called, Sofcool™. Sofcool™ protects the outer layer of skin while enabling the ultrasound treatment to reach the precise depth in the dermis for the ideal outcome.
To find out more about Sofwave, click here