The Safety in Beauty Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of The Year Award recognises an outstanding aesthetic nurse which will have contributed to the profession and the industry for the greater good, as well as raising consumer safety awareness via a variety of methods such as social media, press and pr. The winner will also be recognised for delivering safe, excellent outcomes within their own clinical business.
- Education and qualifications required
- Experience of at least 3 years within Aesthetics.
- Must be working from established premises and not a mobile business.
- Demonstration of continuous professional development.
- Demonstration of commitment to patient/client safety.
- Patient/Client Feedback and testimony.
- Must not be subject to any current or pending legal cases or lawsuits, or have been subject to any legal cases for a period of 5 years.
Partial voting and judging.