The Safety in Beauty Diamond Award for Best Clinic 2023, is open to any clinic in the following regions;
1 Award is available for each territory.
- Evidence of commitment to customer service.
- Evidence of patient care.
- Evidence of patient safety.
- Evidence of good feedback from patients/clients.
- Examples of staff education, training, skills, and continuous professional development.
- Examples of how the clinic promotes safe practice to the public via social media.
- Examples of how the clinic sets itself apart from other competitor clinics
- Examples of any pro-bono or charitable work or endeavours
- Examples of press and media work *optional
- Clinics entering this category must not be subject to any pending lawsuits or legal cases at the time of entering or during the past 3 years.
Combination: Voting and Committee Judging
Finalists may be shortlisted as a result of being nominated by the public, patients, clients, colleagues, and peers. You can nominate your favourite clinic here
Or applicants may enter their own clinical business activities here
The Safety in Beauty Diamond Award for Best Clinic 2022 is sponsored by Cosmetic Insure
Cosmetic Insure are a market leading provider of insurance products and services for Aesthetic Practitioners and Cosmetic Surgeons. For the best possible cover at the most competitive price, contact Cosmetic Insure today here.