Why do people enter the Safety In Beauty Diamond Awards?
The Safety In Beauty Diamond Awards are the only awards in the combined UK Aesthetic, Beauty and Spa Industry to recognize the hard working dedication that brands, companies and professionals commit to undertaking in ensuring the consumer undergoes a safer, more transparent, and well informed experience.
The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards are the proving ground and a nationally recognised benchmark award for a business, brand or professional that has undertaken an immensely serious proactive approach to high standards and good practice.
For over six years, The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards have attracted entries from brave, innovative, dedicated brands, and inspiring professionals who stand head and shoulders above in their outstanding work and professional ethos.
The Safety in Beauty Diamond Award is a reward for the rigorous commitment to a stonewall belief in the solid pillars of safety, excellence, and dedication.
The Diamond Awards are the most rewardingly hard to win in the business, but are an instantly recognisable accolade that demonstrates to the public and industry that excellent work has been measured and rewarded.
THE AWARD CATEGORIES
- Inspirational Person of the Year Award
- Best Patient/Customer Service Award
- Best Aesthetic Training & Education Award
- Best Aesthetic Doctor of The Year Award (Open to Medical/Dental Professionals)
- Best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon of The Year Award
- Best Cosmetic Nurse of The Year Award
- Aesthetic Clinic of The Year Award (Open to 1 Clinic or Multiple Group)
- Best Cosmetic/Aesthetic Surgical Facility and Centre UK
- Best Beauty Business of The Year Award (Open to Skin/Hair/Cosmetics/Advanced Beauty/Nails/Permanent Make Up)
- Award for Innovation & Pioneering Service, Brand or Product
- Best Universal Brand Award for Beauty, Aesthetics and Spa
- Best Use of Social Media Award (NEW!)
- The Skin Hero Award
- Best Company/Brand Representative (NEW!)
- Outstanding Career Achievement (Lifetime Achievement Award)