The Best Clinic of The Year – North England Award
The Best Clinic of The Year – North England Award 2024, is open to finalists who have a clinic in the North of England.
The wining clinic will have demonstrated as much of the following criteria as possible (all points are not mandatory):
- Clinic must be owned and led by a medical professional regulated by a medical body, or must have prescribing medical professionals oversee POM medication and treatments
- An excellent track record of safety
- Evidence of patient satisfaction, reviews and testimonials
- Exceptional standards and commitment to safety
- Evidence of policies and protocols
- A broad range of treatments available
- A clear easy to navigate website
- A good patient pathway which can demonstrated (patient journey)
- Ideally CQC registered (but not mandatory)
- Evidence of insurance clearly displayed on premises
- Qualified medical staff carrying out relevant prescribed medical treatments
- Press and media examples of raising standards, or educating messages of patient safety
- Social media: safety awareness posts
- Pro bono and charitable work
- After-hours contact and after care policies
The winner is selected by a judging panel of 3 judges.
Public votes will be considered as a supportive element but will not determine the final outcome.
Entry is FREE.
Enter The Best Clinic of The Year – North England Award
How to enter
Please complete the form below, ensure you select the award category you want to enter, fill in all form details and press submit.
You will be contacted before 5th April 2024, if you have been selected as a finalist.
We may contact you to request further supporting evidence for your entry if required.
If you experience any technical issues completing your entry please contact us.