About The Best Aesthetic Nurse of The Year Award
The Safety in Beauty Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of The Year Award recognises an outstanding aesthetic nurse whom will have contributed to the profession and the industry to raise standards.
Finalists will have demonstrated evidence from patients within last 12 to 18 months, regarding patient care, excellent outcomes, and a safe, professional experience in Aesthetics.
Further criteria considered includes:
- Professional education and training
- Continuous professional development
- Evidence of clinical compliance for premises and practice
- Membership of professional bodies and associations
- Patient testimonials
- Before and after photographs
- Charitable work, and/or pro-bono endeavours
- Peer educational teaching, mentoring and clinical research projects
- Educational Press and Media including social media
To nominate a nurse for this award, or to enter this award:
- Please select The Best Aesthetic Nurse Award in the drop down menu on the form below.
- Complete all details required on the form in full.
- Upload any proof, evidence, photo’s, testimonials or supporting material.
- Press submit once completed.
Shortlisted finalists will be informed via email.
The final winner is selected by a combination of public votes and by a judging panel.