We do not share data from the nominations we receive with any third party; we keep details of the people that have nominated you, strictly private, and we protect any personal information in accordance with data protection laws.
Nominations can be either one, or as many as submitted.
- Best Combined Beauty & Aesthetics Industry Show/Conference or Exhibition of The Year
- Training, Education and Professional Development Award For Medical Aesthetics
- Training, Education and Professional Development Award For Professional Beauty
- Beauty Industry Professional of The Year Award (Open Skin/Hair/Cosmetics/Advanced Beauty/Nails/Permanent Make Up)
- Aesthetic Doctor of The Year (Open to Medical/Dental Professionals)
- Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon of The Year
- Cosmetic Dentist/Clinic of The Year
- Cosmetic Nurse of The Year
- Clinic of The Year (Open to 1 Clinic or Multiple Group)
- Beauty Salon of The Year (Open to 1 Salon or Multiple Group)
- Award for Innovation & Pioneering Service
- Inspirational Person of the Year – A People’s Choice Award
- Outstanding Career Achievement (Lifetime Achievement Award)
As a standard, we look at the quality of nominations submitted, rather than the quantity.
Nominations tend to usually be submitted by customers and patients, and also colleagues and friends. We focus on consumer nominations in much more depth, and consideration, as we believe your customers and clients speak the real truth in terms of the professionalism and the service you provide
A finalist will have been shortlisted because he/she (or the brand) will have demonstrated commitment, excellence, passion and dedication in at least one or more of the following; (not in order of priority)
- Consistent outstanding clinical results.
- Outstanding Customer Service.
- Excellent clinical care, communication and after care.
- Participation in educational events, topics and campaigns dedicated to safety.
- Commitment and involvement in raising professional industry standards.
- Commitment to self-improvement via continual professional development.
- Press/PR and Social Media involvement in raising awareness of safety, and educating the public and creating awareness of unsafe activities and news topics.
- Involvement in charitable and pro-bono work for public cause relating to industry work.
- Reputation and recommendation consistent and strong.
- Dealing with victims of adverse or botched cosmetic procedures’ in a compassionate, supportive and helpful way.
Each year The Safety in Beauty Campaign recruits a panel of industry experts and professionals to help steer and ensure the campaign runs efficiently with adequate medical, legal, and psychological expertise.
All of our advisory panel members kindly provide their services on a voluntary basis with no financial remuneration or compensation. All of the work carried out at Safety in Beauty is purely voluntary.
Our expert advisory panel members are also our judges for the safety in beauty diamond awards. For details of our current advisory panel please visit www.safetyinbeauty.com
We allocate each judge, specific award categories that are not in conflict with their individual roles, and professions.
We allocate medical categories to non-medical panel members, and the non-medical categories to our medical panel members’, ensuring that there is a fair and clear system of judging with no bias or influence.
We also choose 6 mystery judges, who are formed by members of the general public, these can include other professionals from non-industry vocations and press and media representatives to judge the categories. We do not allow any patients or customers from any of the finalists on the awards to act as judges and we closely check to ensure that there is no conflict of interest in respect of our mystery-judging panel.
The inspirational Person of The Year Award is our only public vote award.
We monitor votes submitted via an IP address carefully to ensure no duplication. Individuals may only vote once in this category. Multiple votes submitted under the same name, email or IP address will discounted from the final count.
Statement of Truth
In addition to all finalists being sent extensive questionnaires to complete, we also ask all finalists to sign a statement of truth. This ensures that all finalists have declared information and supporting evidence truthfully and transparently. The terms and conditions within the statement of truth, also ensure that The Safety in Beauty Campaign continues to uphold a reputation of integrity, quality and trust. We have published a copy of our statement of truth below.
Copy of Statement of Truth
I _______________, [full name of authorised person] certify that I have read over the contents of this document and approved its content as accurate and (B) I agree to declare any pending legal dispute or action currently being taken against me professionally and personally, and to declare any criminal convictions held in my name that may affect the reputation and good standing of The Safety in Beauty Organisation.
(C) I agree and understand that any circumstances that occur both pre-awards event or post-awards event, that I am directly involved within, on a professional or personal basis, that may bring The Safety In Beauty Organisation into ill repute, will result in the automatic withdrawal of either a nomination, a commended award or an award.
(D) I understand that by signing this statement, the consequences of making a false declaration, will be the possible exclusion and withdrawal from the event known as The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards, and any subsequent award being revoked and withdrawn.
About The Awards Ceremony
The Diamond Awards 2018
Since launching The Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards three years ago, they’ve become a prestigious and highly acclaimed event, and we’re proud to be presenting a fourth year of awards.
Our 4th Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards Ceremony and Inaugural Rainbow Gala Ball shall take place on Saturday 7th July 2018, at 6.45pm at The luxury 5 Star Montcalm Hotel in Marble Arch.
The awards are dedicated to recognizing and paying special tribute to the many outstanding businesses, professionals, brands and service providers in the beauty and aesthetics industry. They highlight those going the extra mile in dedication and excellence and those in pursuit of the highest standards of safety in an industry frustratingly tainted by the rogue minority.
This Year Celebrates Pride
The 2018 Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards are placing special, and deserved, emphasis on pride. We’ll be honouring, commending and showcasing personal case studies, stories and other empowering examples of how the beauty industry can unite in enriching the lives of those it works with. Our wish is to celebrate those transforming and empowering in the most positive ways. We’ll be promoting powerful transformations and inspiring real life tales of tenacious kindness, dedication and support.
2018 will see 12 recipients awarded with Diamond Accolades, followed by our final star award for Outstanding Career. We’ll end the ceremony and commence a glamorous evening of celebration, with an explosive carnival of colour, including music, and first class entertainment. The stunning five star luxury Montcalm Hotel in London’s Marble Arch will be our venue, providing spectacular hospitality to help us celebrate the best of the best.